Remove defamation links from internet
Remove abusive photos and videos
Remove insulting comments from Sites
Pathlegal Cyber Cell
Remove offensive data from Facebook, Google, etc
Cyber Defamation - Remove offensive links from internet
Cyber Defamation is one of the latest weapon used by other party to kill or injure a person's or company's reputation using online media such as blogs, social medias, online videos and other internet forums/sites.
It's a crime as per cyber law in Aruba with certain exceptions.
PathLegal steps against cyber defamation
Pathlegal has a team of well experienced cyber crime experts, internet technology experts and mediators in Aruba and world wide who would help you remove the unwanted/offensive comments/posts/links/pictures/videos from internet.
Steps by PathLegal:
- Analyse the link, content and verify with cyber law
- Try to contact the poster and negotiate
- Try to contact website administrator/owner and negotiate
- Try to remove the links or push down the links from search engines
- Issue legal notice to the poster and/or website owner/administrator
- Proceed with cyber police and register a complaint
- Take the necessary legal action against the poster/website
- Proceed legally to block the content/site from public